Anime Benders Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unconditionally - Katy Perry [CLOSED, 11/11 DONE]

+6
awakeningeden
toshirofan1011
LindzReloaded
Tomoekun777
Flamey
littlemissfiretruckx
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Unconditionally - Katy Perry [CLOSED, 11/11 DONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unconditionally - Katy Perry [CLOSED, 11/11 DONE]

Post by awakeningeden Sat May 24, 2014 4:26 am

This MEP is over three months late. If you or ThisLoveMakorra don't intend on finishing your parts, please re-open them, as you have other members willing to fill in for either.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Participation! : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Unconditionally - Katy Perry [CLOSED, 11/11 DONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unconditionally - Katy Perry [CLOSED, 11/11 DONE]

Post by littlemissfiretruckx Tue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

awakeningeden wrote:This MEP is over three months late. If you or ThisLoveMakorra don't intend on finishing your parts, please re-open them, as you have other members willing to fill in for either.

I've gotten in touch with the backups. I'm sorry for neglecting this MEP, but with everyone rushing to get a whole bunch of overdue MEPs finished around the same time, I was trying to get those parts done, and I didn't think it would be fair for me to prioritize my own MEP when there are others that have been unfinished longer.
littlemissfiretruckx
littlemissfiretruckx

Aquarius
Rooster
Participation! : 158
Birthday : 1993-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequinade13 Tue May 27, 2014 10:31 pm

I second littlemissfiretruckx. I feel the same way, even though I didn't have nearly as many MEP parts as she does, since a lot of MEPs were closed/overdue when I joined. I'm so happy that we're getting things done now, but I think everyone also needs to see that some people have joined several of the overdue MEPs, and now they're all due at once, and it's hard to get everything done at the same time.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Participation! : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequinade13 Tue May 27, 2014 10:32 pm

I do have faith that this MEP will be done very soon, though. And it'll be really pretty and feelsy! ^^
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 am

littlemissfiretruckx wrote:
awakeningeden wrote:This MEP is over three months late. If you or ThisLoveMakorra don't intend on finishing your parts, please re-open them, as you have other members willing to fill in for either.

I've gotten in touch with the backups. I'm sorry for neglecting this MEP, but with everyone rushing to get a whole bunch of overdue MEPs finished around the same time, I was trying to get those parts done, and I didn't think it would be fair for me to prioritize my own MEP when there are others that have been unfinished longer.

Since you're the host, you are responsible for putting it together and meeting the deadline you set for it. This MEP is currently the "most" late of the closed MEPs, and as such is a top priority. If you can't do your part for this or you can't get in touch with back-ups, please re-open it so that the newer members can consider joining.

And if you can't get it done for whatever reason, any of the admins will happily take over for you.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 am

Harlequinade13 wrote:I second littlemissfiretruckx. I feel the same way, even though I didn't have nearly as many MEP parts as she does, since a lot of MEPs were closed/overdue when I joined. I'm so happy that we're getting things done now, but I think everyone also needs to see that some people have joined several of the overdue MEPs, and now they're all due at once, and it's hard to get everything done at the same time.

While I appreciate your feedback, Harley, you're not the host of this MEP. As an admin, I'm simply addressing the hosts when it comes to late MEPs and trying to get a feel for their progress. And, if you or other members think you have simply too much to handle in regards to overdue MEPs, you can always politely drop out so that the host may call upon back-ups or re-open the part to someone who has more time.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissfiretruckx Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

awakeningeden wrote:

Since you're the host, you are responsible for putting it together and meeting the deadline you set for it. This MEP is currently the "most" late of the closed MEPs, and as such is a top priority. If you can't do your part for this or you can't get in touch with back-ups, please re-open it so that the newer members can consider joining.

And if you can't get it done for whatever reason, any of the admins will happily take over for you.

I know what my responsibilities as a host are, and I will finish this MEP. I didn't realize this MEP was the most late of all the ones that are closed; I was thinking of the ones that have been open forever. I will get my part done. I haven't heard from any of the back-ups yet, but I only messaged them a few hours ago. If I don't hear from them in a day or two, I'll re-open it. I don't need anyone to take over for me.
littlemissfiretruckx
littlemissfiretruckx

Aquarius
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Wed May 28, 2014 12:50 am

I know what my responsibilities as a host are, and I will finish this MEP. I didn't realize this MEP was the most late of all the ones that are closed; I was thinking of the ones that have been open forever. I will get my part done. I haven't heard from any of the back-ups yet, but I only messaged them a few hours ago. If I don't hear from them in a day or two, I'll re-open it. I don't need anyone to take over for me.

Yeah, the MEPs that have been open for awhile, we would like them to be closed of course, but they don't take priority over the already closed and currently late meps. And great! Then we should have no problems then. I look forward to seeing this MEP done soon.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiSama991 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Here is my part. I used Simon and Nia from Gurren Lagann. If there is something to change just tell me
http://www.sendspace.com/file/heqqnf
KamiSama991
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissfiretruckx Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 pm

KamiSama991 wrote:Here is my part. I used Simon and Nia from Gurren Lagann. If there is something to change just tell me

It's so cute! Great job! :3
littlemissfiretruckx
littlemissfiretruckx

Aquarius
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 am

AHHH! I'm so excited that this is finally done! Smile

Can't wait to upload it! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo
Participation! : 2147483627
Birthday : 1997-10-09

https://www.youtube.com/user/Flame77blast

Back to top Go down

Post by KamiSama991 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 am

KamiSama991 wrote:Here is my part. I used Simon and Nia from Gurren Lagann. If there is something to change just tell me

It's so cute! Great job! :3
Oh, thanks a lot  Very Happy 
KamiSama991
KamiSama991

Capricorn
Buffalo
Participation! : 77
Birthday : 1998-01-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/KamiSama991

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 pm

It's been a few weeks since all the parts have been completed - when do you think you can send it to the studio's channel so FlameBlast can upload it?
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 pm

awakeningeden wrote:It's been a few weeks since all the parts have been completed - when do you think you can send it to the studio's channel so FlameBlast can upload it?

Firetruck has been talking to me lately and she is really busy right now. She does have the whole thing finished, but just has not had the time to send it to me.

Thanks again for your concern about this MEP, and all the others in the studio! You have been a real big help!

-Gives you cookie- Take this for your hard work!
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by awakeningeden Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Flame77Blast wrote:
awakeningeden wrote:It's been a few weeks since all the parts have been completed - when do you think you can send it to the studio's channel so FlameBlast can upload it?

Firetruck has been talking to me lately and she is really busy right now. She does have the whole thing finished, but just has not had the time to send it to me.

Thanks again for your concern about this MEP, and all the others in the studio! You have been a real big help!

-Gives you cookie- Take this for your hard work!

Alright, got'cha! I didn't see any communication on this thread, so that's why I asked around. But that's great. I've kind of been dying to see the finished result for the last few weeks or so.
awakeningeden
awakeningeden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Hey Firetruck, do you know when you will be free to send me the finished product?
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequinade13 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:25 pm

The host is having problems with her program, and so is learning how to use Sony Vegas. She should be able to render the full MEP soon.
Harlequinade13
Harlequinade13

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamey Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Harlequinade13 wrote:The host is having problems with her program, and so is learning how to use Sony Vegas. She should be able to render the full MEP soon.

Thanks for the update Harley! And no worries, fire already sent me a Pm about it! Smile
Flamey
Flamey
Admin

Libra
Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3