Anime Benders Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Super Sorry

2 posters

Go down

I'm Super Sorry Empty I'm Super Sorry

Post by xblackfirefreak Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I know I haven't been with ABS very long, I've only gotten to know less than a handful of you awesome peeps.

For those of you that have seen my posts, I have been busy and life's been hectic with even keeping a roof over mine and my daughters head.

I took a vacation to a former residence in Oklahoma and decided to stay. It was a random decision so that means I don't have my desktop computer with me. That desktop has my editing software and pretty much everything. Which also means the Don't Mep stuff.

However, I will be taking a trip to get my things in Tennessee/Virginia but that won't be until March.

I have enjoyed working on the meps I joined, it really tickled my creativity.

Unfortunately, I have my first MEP incomplete and if we could keep that on hold, I appreciate it but if someone wants to take over for me, I understand.

I hate going inactive when I just started but I gotta take care of life first.

I will miss you guys and hope to reconnect with everyone. My phone will eventually be turned back on in October so if you want to message me on Facebook just let me know

Thanks for the fun and I can't wait to come back. Hopefully I will be able to Smile

xblackfirefreak
xblackfirefreak

Virgo
Snake
Participation! : 163
Birthday : 1989-09-09

https://www.youtube.com/user/xblackfirefreak

Back to top Go down

I'm Super Sorry Empty Re: I'm Super Sorry

Post by xEmmaTheKid Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

Completely understandable! It seems like everyone in our little studio has been having life problems take over lately.

I hope you have a great time living in Oklahoma! Life always comes first, and when or if you come back we'll still be here for you. Smile Don't worry about your MEP, we'll keep it on hold or either Mia or I will put it together.

Stay safe! ~
xEmmaTheKid
xEmmaTheKid
Admin

Scorpio
Pig
Participation! : 2147483647
Birthday : 1995-11-08

http://pandastockings.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum